For Sammy's 6 month birthday, we gave him his first real taste of solid food- Bananas!
Some other milestones we are proud of
- Sammy can sit up by himself.
- I'm pretty sure he weighs more than 20 lbs. We will find out on Friday at his 6 month check up. That means a new carseat.
- Sammy loves to be thrown around. Anything that involves being up in the air or upside down puts the biggest smile on his face.
- Sammy loves pickles. Anyone suprised?
- Sammy really laughed for the first time just a few days after Christmas. He only does it every once in a while, but its the best sound in the world.
- Sammy is almost sleeping through the night. Last night he slept from 9 to 7:30- not a peep. It was amazing!
- Sammy loves his Bumbo. His favorite spot is on the counter while I'm cooking dinner and Justin's on the computer.
- The spit-up is getting better. It really is. I promise. Just not when other people are around. :)
Happy 6 months Sam! We love you!