Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Its official- I'm old! My baby sister graduated high school today. Not only did she get her High School Diploma, but she also graduated with her Associates Degree. Congratulations Lauren!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Sammy now weighs well over 20 lbs. He was 19.8 lbs at his 6 month appointment, and when he was sick a few weeks ago he was 20.5 lbs. That means time for a new carseat. Mom just needs to decided which one..
He rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls. He loves it!
Sammy has a tooth! We noticed it last Saturday. One of his front bottom teeth finally came in, and I think he is working on one up top too.
Besides a couple nights when he was sick, he is now sleeping through the night. It is great!
Have you seen the hair? Its just like Justin's- curley! The faux hawk is our new favorite thing!
He has also become a pro at finding his binki and putting it in his mouth by himself.
We are so proud of our Sammy and love watching him grow and grow and grow! Everyday is a new adventure and I love every single minute of it!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
For Sammy's 6 month birthday, we gave him his first real taste of solid food- Bananas!
Some other milestones we are proud of
- Sammy can sit up by himself.
- I'm pretty sure he weighs more than 20 lbs. We will find out on Friday at his 6 month check up. That means a new carseat.
- Sammy loves to be thrown around. Anything that involves being up in the air or upside down puts the biggest smile on his face.
- Sammy loves pickles. Anyone suprised?
- Sammy really laughed for the first time just a few days after Christmas. He only does it every once in a while, but its the best sound in the world.
- Sammy is almost sleeping through the night. Last night he slept from 9 to 7:30- not a peep. It was amazing!
- Sammy loves his Bumbo. His favorite spot is on the counter while I'm cooking dinner and Justin's on the computer.
- The spit-up is getting better. It really is. I promise. Just not when other people are around. :)
Happy 6 months Sam! We love you!